This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-paced Vancouver, B.C. medical device company with amazing growth potential, working on an exciting new technology for the dental market. The multicomponent application combines hardware and software written in C#. This company has certification to ISO 13485 MDSAP and is in the process of obtaining FDA clearance. We are looking for a qualified .Net Software Developer to start immediately, working on the next version of the application. The Software Developer will join an experienced and high-functioning team of software developers and Quality Assurance professionals to achieve key company milestones in 2019. The company is conveniently located in the Burrard and Broadway area. Come and join a great team working with revolutionary technology.
This is a six month contract position with opportunity for renewal. It requires full-time attendance at the company’s office.
- Use C# with WPF to create cutting edge .NET GUIs for our applications.
- Incorporate feedback from users to enhance the usability of our applications.
- Contribute to product design reviews by providing innovative solutions to technically challenging problems.
- Create documentation to support the design, development, and QA process.
- Deliver new features quickly in an agile development cycle.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong C# design and coding skills for high throughput multithreaded applications.
- 3-7 years of experience in leading edge UI development, including WPF.
- Must have strong OOD and OOP knowledge.
- Must have good design pattern knowledge including MVVM.
- Strong experience with Microsoft development tools and TFS.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and good attention to
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing software with an agile methodology.
- Must be self-motivated, have the ability to work with minimal supervision, and yet be a good team player.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to Have:
- DevExpress WPF controls experience
- Medical imaging
- Experience working in a medical device environment
- Experience working with DirectX or other 3D graphics libraries
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experience developing with Linux
To apply, please email your resume and coverletter to: firstname.lastname@example.org