Dr Jim Yeganegi
Thursday, March 8, 2018
8:30 - 10:30
CBCT technology allows use of 3D technology in day-to-day dentistry, in particular dynamic surgical guidance (DSG) with real-time motion tracking of the handpiece, drill and patient during osteotomy preparation, combined with an easy and minimally invasive sinus elevation technique involving a hydraulic saline lift of the membrane.
Case: Failed PFM bridge at #23-(24)-(25)-26. Treatment plan: #23 EXO and immediate placement using DSG, #25 crestal approach sinus augmentation using a predictable sinus lift technique under DSG for proper orientation. Post CBCT will show final implant placements.
- Understand what Dynamic Surgical Guidance is and its relevance with osteotomy preparation
- Understand how to optimize restorative outcomes with Dynamic Surgical Guidance
- Understand how Dynamic Surgical Guidance is used in immediate extraction and placement cases
- Learn how to lift the sinus membrane with saline in a safe and predictable sinus lift technique
- Increase confidence in performing implant placements and lifting the sinus membrane